Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pretty Green Wear Style

Just wanted to share an editorial I did back in January for Cake! I really love working with Krystall! Not only is she beautiful, but she’s uber talented at everything she does, she’s intelligent and a great friend! I love hanging out with her ^^! This was just one of those shoots that was just very easy and fun! The atheistic is very much my taste, and everyone on the team is near and dear to me! We tried to go for a fun lolita type vibe, what do you guys think? Hope everyone has been well!!!

I think there's the expectation that fashion bloggers are supposed to be doing something new and different, or show an alternative to mainstream aesthetic industry. However, that's really not the case. The role of fashion blogging is to provide a voice of honesty to it all. There are some trends and companies that I love, and I'll certainly never forgo discussing them or showing them on my blog -- that would be disingenuous. We're here just to give one person's perspective. Hey, this is what I like. Maybe you like it, too? Cool.

I still don't understand the reason why a big part of my clothes and accessories have to be left at least for two years in the closet until I decide to wear them. I probably have the impresion they're getting better with time.. like wine :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment